Get Involved

Boards & Commissions

Become involved with your City Government and apply to serve on one of the City of Zeeland 's boards and commissions such as the Planning Commission, Board of Review, Local Officer's Compensation Committee, Shopping Area Redevelopment Board (SARB), Board of Public Works, Board of Zoning Appeals, Board of Construction Appeals, Cemetery Parks Commission, Library BoardNominating Commission and Zeeland Youth Council. Fill out a Consideration for Appointment form by either downloading the form or completing one in person at City Hall-Clerk's Office.

Become an Election Inspector

Sign up to be an Election Inspector! We are in need of adults who would like to participate in the election process. In order to be qualified to serve as an Election Inspector, the Ottawa County Clerk conducts training sessions. Contact the City Clerk's Office at 616-772-6400 for an application and further information.