There are many ways to renew your items!
- You can check your account online and renew your items there. Here is the link for your online account.
- You can call us at (616)772-0874 and follow the instructions on how to renew using the automatic iTiva phone system.
- You can come into the library and renew your items at the front desk or using the self checkout computers.
- You can use the MyLibrary App. Here is the link to learn more about the App.
- You can wait until 3 days before the item is due and see if your item automatically renews.
Automatic renewal happens 3 days before your item is due. If your item is renewed it will show the new due date based on the original due date. So if your movie is due on April 4 and is automatically renewed it will now be due on April 11! If it is a book, it will be due on April 25. See below for an email example of an automatic renewal notification.
Most items can be renewed, but some, like our feature film DVDs and Express books, cannot.